Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Assembly-CSharp.dll gets rebuilt when test assembly changes
If a change to a test assembly is made(Does not reference Assembly-CSharp.dll) then Assembly-CSharp.dll will still be rebuilt regardless.
1) Create a test Assembly with a script inside of it.
2) Reimport the test script.
3) Use CompilationPipeline.assemblyCompilationStarted to see what assemblies get build.
4) Notice Assembly-CSharp is built even though it does not need to.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%