Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Assembly-CSharp.dll gets rebuilt when test assembly changes
If a change to a test assembly is made(Does not reference Assembly-CSharp.dll) then Assembly-CSharp.dll will still be rebuilt regardless.
1) Create a test Assembly with a script inside of it.
2) Reimport the test script.
3) Use CompilationPipeline.assemblyCompilationStarted to see what assemblies get build.
4) Notice Assembly-CSharp is built even though it does not need to.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC