Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Assembly-CSharp.dll gets rebuilt when test assembly changes
If a change to a test assembly is made(Does not reference Assembly-CSharp.dll) then Assembly-CSharp.dll will still be rebuilt regardless.
1) Create a test Assembly with a script inside of it.
2) Reimport the test script.
3) Use CompilationPipeline.assemblyCompilationStarted to see what assemblies get build.
4) Notice Assembly-CSharp is built even though it does not need to.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform