Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Assembly-CSharp.dll gets rebuilt when test assembly changes
If a change to a test assembly is made(Does not reference Assembly-CSharp.dll) then Assembly-CSharp.dll will still be rebuilt regardless.
1) Create a test Assembly with a script inside of it.
2) Reimport the test script.
3) Use CompilationPipeline.assemblyCompilationStarted to see what assemblies get build.
4) Notice Assembly-CSharp is built even though it does not need to.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted