Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Assembly-CSharp.dll gets rebuilt when test assembly changes
If a change to a test assembly is made(Does not reference Assembly-CSharp.dll) then Assembly-CSharp.dll will still be rebuilt regardless.
1) Create a test Assembly with a script inside of it.
2) Reimport the test script.
3) Use CompilationPipeline.assemblyCompilationStarted to see what assemblies get build.
4) Notice Assembly-CSharp is built even though it does not need to.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state