Search Issue Tracker
Evaluate() doesn't evaluate a Timeline when animated GameObject has a reference to a Controller in the Animator Component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes
3. Open "SampleScene"
4. Press Play
Expected results: PlayableDirector.Evaluate() evaluates the Timeline
Actual results: Animator Controller prevents PlayableDirector.Evaluate() from working which prevents Animation in the Timeline from playing
Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Notes: This Animation works in Editor Mode but doesn't work in Play Mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned