Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Scripted Importer] Imported files are broken/detached from script
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. In the Project view navigate to Assets -> Id1 -> maps
3. Try reimporting any file
Expected result: File will be imported
Actual result: Console prints out two errors (both mentioned in notes below)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
- Errors printed by console:
* Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ScriptCache != NULL && m_ScriptCache->klass'
* NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- None of the imported instances has their dedicated script attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device