Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Scripted Importer] Imported files are broken/detached from script
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. In the Project view navigate to Assets -> Id1 -> maps
3. Try reimporting any file
Expected result: File will be imported
Actual result: Console prints out two errors (both mentioned in notes below)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
- Errors printed by console:
* Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ScriptCache != NULL && m_ScriptCache->klass'
* NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- None of the imported instances has their dedicated script attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets