Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.2
[Scripted Importer] Editor crash on mono_object_unbox when reimporting an asset tied to a missing scripted importer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ImporterCrash.zip"
2. RMB on "Asset" -> Reimport
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
Errors are thrown:
"Recursive Serialization is not supported. You can't dereference a PPtr while loading. (Constructors of C# classes may not load objects either. See stacktrace.)"
"Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ScriptCache != NULL && m_ScriptCache->klass'"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build