Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ScriptableObject script property is set to "None (Mono Script)" instead of the script selected when script property is missing
1. Open the user's attached "My project.zip" project
2. In Assets > Scenes click on the "Test" ScriptableObject
3. In the Inspector window (Window > Panels > Inspector) set the Script property to "TestScriptable" script
Expected result: Script property in the Inspector window gets set to "TestScriptable" script
Actual result: Script property in the Inspector window gets set to "None (Mono Script)"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments