Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ScriptableObject script property is set to "None (Mono Script)" instead of the script selected when script property is missing
1. Open the user's attached "My project.zip" project
2. In Assets > Scenes click on the "Test" ScriptableObject
3. In the Inspector window (Window > Panels > Inspector) set the Script property to "TestScriptable" script
Expected result: Script property in the Inspector window gets set to "TestScriptable" script
Actual result: Script property in the Inspector window gets set to "None (Mono Script)"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()