Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ScriptableObject script property is set to "None (Mono Script)" instead of the script selected when script property is missing
1. Open the user's attached "My project.zip" project
2. In Assets > Scenes click on the "Test" ScriptableObject
3. In the Inspector window (Window > Panels > Inspector) set the Script property to "TestScriptable" script
Expected result: Script property in the Inspector window gets set to "TestScriptable" script
Actual result: Script property in the Inspector window gets set to "None (Mono Script)"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved