Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
ScriptableObject is recognized as MonoBehaviour in the snapshot.nativeTypes array
1. Open the attached project "BugReport_PackedMemorySnapshot_NativeType_ScriptableObject.zip";
2. Select Assets -> New My Scriptable Object in the Main menu;
3. Click BugReport -> Open TestCode Window;
4. Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button;
Expected results: ScriptableObject types should be recognized as ScriptableObject.
Actual results: ScriptableObject is recognized as MonoBehaviour.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis