Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
ScriptableObject is recognized as MonoBehaviour in the snapshot.nativeTypes array
1. Open the attached project "BugReport_PackedMemorySnapshot_NativeType_ScriptableObject.zip";
2. Select Assets -> New My Scriptable Object in the Main menu;
3. Click BugReport -> Open TestCode Window;
4. Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button;
Expected results: ScriptableObject types should be recognized as ScriptableObject.
Actual results: ScriptableObject is recognized as MonoBehaviour.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules