Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
ScriptableObject is recognized as MonoBehaviour in the snapshot.nativeTypes array
1. Open the attached project "BugReport_PackedMemorySnapshot_NativeType_ScriptableObject.zip";
2. Select Assets -> New My Scriptable Object in the Main menu;
3. Click BugReport -> Open TestCode Window;
4. Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button;
Expected results: ScriptableObject types should be recognized as ScriptableObject.
Actual results: ScriptableObject is recognized as MonoBehaviour.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Jun 23, 2018 07:47
Issue still exists in Unity 2017.4.6f1