Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
ScriptableObject is created without an error when script and class names mismatch
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "829259.zip"
2. In project tab, right click and in create asset menu create "The Scriptable Test"
3. Notice that asset is created without any errors although script file name and name of scriptable object class do not match. To add to that, asset shows fields defined in class but script field is empty
Expected behaviour: Error that name of that file and class mismatch
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MSE] "Bake paused in play mode" incorrectly appears in progress bar after entering into play mode
- Crash on 'DisconnectPrefabInstanceRecursive' when playing the scene
- [Polybrush] Normals are not updated when modifying a mesh
- [iOS] Font.GetOSInstalledFontNames returns incorrect list of the installed fonts when it's called with a delay
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture