Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
ScriptableObject is created without an error when script and class names mismatch
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "829259.zip"
2. In project tab, right click and in create asset menu create "The Scriptable Test"
3. Notice that asset is created without any errors although script file name and name of scriptable object class do not match. To add to that, asset shows fields defined in class but script field is empty
Expected behaviour: Error that name of that file and class mismatch
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac