Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
ScriptableObject is created without an error when script and class names mismatch
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "829259.zip"
2. In project tab, right click and in create asset menu create "The Scriptable Test"
3. Notice that asset is created without any errors although script file name and name of scriptable object class do not match. To add to that, asset shows fields defined in class but script field is empty
Expected behaviour: Error that name of that file and class mismatch
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd