Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
ScriptableObject is created without an error when script and class names mismatch
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "829259.zip"
2. In project tab, right click and in create asset menu create "The Scriptable Test"
3. Notice that asset is created without any errors although script file name and name of scriptable object class do not match. To add to that, asset shows fields defined in class but script field is empty
Expected behaviour: Error that name of that file and class mismatch
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer