Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[ScriptableBuildPipeline] Static batching does not work on iOS or Android
Bundles built with the scriptable build pipeline are larger than classic build pipeline.
Per comparing resulting bundles built with SBP vs Classic BP, the issue is that vertex compression is not being triggered for SBP.
This is due to the incorrect construction of BuildTargetSelection in ContentBuildInterface.cpp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project