Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[ScriptableBuildPipeline] Static batching does not work on iOS or Android
Bundles built with the scriptable build pipeline are larger than classic build pipeline.
Per comparing resulting bundles built with SBP vs Classic BP, the issue is that vertex compression is not being triggered for SBP.
This is due to the incorrect construction of BuildTargetSelection in ContentBuildInterface.cpp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime