Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[ScriptableBuildPipeline] Static batching does not work on iOS or Android
Bundles built with the scriptable build pipeline are larger than classic build pipeline.
Per comparing resulting bundles built with SBP vs Classic BP, the issue is that vertex compression is not being triggered for SBP.
This is due to the incorrect construction of BuildTargetSelection in ContentBuildInterface.cpp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly