Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[ScriptableBuildPipeline] Static batching does not work on iOS or Android
Bundles built with the scriptable build pipeline are larger than classic build pipeline.
Per comparing resulting bundles built with SBP vs Classic BP, the issue is that vertex compression is not being triggered for SBP.
This is due to the incorrect construction of BuildTargetSelection in ContentBuildInterface.cpp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while