Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[ScriptableBuildPipeline] Static batching does not work on iOS or Android
Bundles built with the scriptable build pipeline are larger than classic build pipeline.
Per comparing resulting bundles built with SBP vs Classic BP, the issue is that vertex compression is not being triggered for SBP.
This is due to the incorrect construction of BuildTargetSelection in ContentBuildInterface.cpp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP