Search Issue Tracker
Scriptable Object with missing Script behaves differently in PlayMode and in PlayMode Tests
1. Download user's project and open in Unity
2. Enter Play mode - everything works fine
3. Open Window -> Debug -> Test Runner and select PlayMode
5. Select "Run All"
6. Run tests again
Expected: behavior is the same in Play mode and in PlayMode tests
Actual: PlayMode tests fail
Reproduced on: 2017.1.3p4; 2017.2.2p4; 2017.3.2f1; 2017.4.1f1; 2018.1.0f1; 2018.2.0b1
Note: "Resources/String With Int" in inspector has a warning - "The associated script cannot be loaded. Please fix any compile errors and assign a valid script."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI