Search Issue Tracker
Script Excution order is ignored when scripts are reloaded
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene bugdemo
- go to the console and notice that A object are initialized before B
- clear the console and reimport one of the scripts
- open the scene again and look in the console and notice the scripts are initialized in a random order
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker