Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Script cannot be attached to a GameObject when dragged into an empty space in Inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Create a new script
3. Create an empty object and select it
4. Drag the script into Inspector window (below Add Component button)
Expected result: Script gets assigned to the object
Actual result: Script is not assigned (only get's assigned if it was dragged onto "Add Component" button in Inspector)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11, 2020.1.0a13 trunk dce830042a25
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy