Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Screen Space Render Texture renders Worlds Space Canvas in front of everything
1. Open the attached project 'Canvas'
2. Open the available scene
3. Open the Game view
4. Move the 'Canvas' gameobject along the x axis
Result: The world space canvas is rendered in front of the cube, even though it's behind the cube
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4
Regression since: 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd