Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Screen Space Render Texture renders Worlds Space Canvas in front of everything
1. Open the attached project 'Canvas'
2. Open the available scene
3. Open the Game view
4. Move the 'Canvas' gameobject along the x axis
Result: The world space canvas is rendered in front of the cube, even though it's behind the cube
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4
Regression since: 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected