Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Screen Space Render Texture renders Worlds Space Canvas in front of everything
1. Open the attached project 'Canvas'
2. Open the available scene
3. Open the Game view
4. Move the 'Canvas' gameobject along the x axis
Result: The world space canvas is rendered in front of the cube, even though it's behind the cube
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4
Regression since: 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website