Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Screen Space Render Texture renders Worlds Space Canvas in front of everything
1. Open the attached project 'Canvas'
2. Open the available scene
3. Open the Game view
4. Move the 'Canvas' gameobject along the x axis
Result: The world space canvas is rendered in front of the cube, even though it's behind the cube
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4
Regression since: 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly