Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Screen mode does not change when changing Screen.fullScreen value on Mac
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user-submitted project
2. Build and run the project
3. Click "f"
Expected result: Screen mode changes from full-screen to windowed
Actual result: Screen size does not change
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b11, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a4
The issue does not reproduce since Unity 2020.1.0a5, however, it does not seem to occur due to a bug fix.
Since Unity 2018.2.8f1, only Screen.fullScreen=false does not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved