Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Screen mode does not change when changing Screen.fullScreen value on Mac
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user-submitted project
2. Build and run the project
3. Click "f"
Expected result: Screen mode changes from full-screen to windowed
Actual result: Screen size does not change
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b11, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a4
The issue does not reproduce since Unity 2020.1.0a5, however, it does not seem to occur due to a bug fix.
Since Unity 2018.2.8f1, only Screen.fullScreen=false does not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible