Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Screen mode does not change when changing Screen.fullScreen value on Mac
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user-submitted project
2. Build and run the project
3. Click "f"
Expected result: Screen mode changes from full-screen to windowed
Actual result: Screen size does not change
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b11, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a4
The issue does not reproduce since Unity 2020.1.0a5, however, it does not seem to occur due to a bug fix.
Since Unity 2018.2.8f1, only Screen.fullScreen=false does not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis