Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[SceneView] Moving the camera with arrow keys or WASD in Fly mode does not accelerate based on the duration of the input anymore
1. In SceneView, hold down an arrow key or hold down the right mouse button and hold down a key from WASD to move the camera
2. Notice that the camera will be moving at the same constant speed even after holding down the button for 5-10 seconds
Expected result: While moving the Camera speed should be accelerating the longer you hold down the button
Reproduced in 2019.1.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.1.a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3