Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[SceneView] Moving the camera with arrow keys or WASD in Fly mode does not accelerate based on the duration of the input anymore
1. In SceneView, hold down an arrow key or hold down the right mouse button and hold down a key from WASD to move the camera
2. Notice that the camera will be moving at the same constant speed even after holding down the button for 5-10 seconds
Expected result: While moving the Camera speed should be accelerating the longer you hold down the button
Reproduced in 2019.1.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.1.a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'