Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
SceneManager.UnloadSceneAsync does not unload EventManager and AudioListener
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the "SceneA" scene
3. Play the scene
4. Press the "Change scene" button
-Notice warning in the console about multiple event systems
-Notice that the "Not working Button" button is not working, because of multiple EventManagers
Actual result: EventManager and AudioLisener do not get unloaded
Expected result: EventManager and AudioLisener get unloaded
Reproduced on: 5.5b7, 5.5b6 , 5.5b1
Method is not available in 5.4, 5.3, 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab