Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
SceneManager.sceneCountInBuildSettings reports a different numbers of scenes than there actually is is the Build settings
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Daniel.zip)
2. Open the "pre" scene
3. Put "Debug.Log (SceneManager.sceneCountInBuildSettings);" line into the Start method of ScoreManager script
4. Press Start button
5. Observe that console prints out 3 scenes
6. Open the build settings and see that there are 4 scenes
Expected: SceneManager.sceneCountInBuildSettings reports the correct amount of scenes in the Build Settings
Actual: wrong amount of scenes is reported and due to this SceneManager.LoadScene might load a wrong scene
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2018.3.2f1, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes