Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Scene View] [URP] Camera preview window is missing in the Scene view
The camera preview window is missing in the Scene with URP Template.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP Template Project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" in Hierarchy.
The camera preview window is missing in the scene view.
The camera preview window is present in the scene view.
Working Fine in:
Tested on Package Version: 7.1.7, 7.1.1.
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP