Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Scene View] [URP] Camera preview window is missing in the Scene view
The camera preview window is missing in the Scene with URP Template.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP Template Project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" in Hierarchy.
The camera preview window is missing in the scene view.
The camera preview window is present in the scene view.
Working Fine in:
Tested on Package Version: 7.1.7, 7.1.1.
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window