Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Scene View] [URP] Camera preview window is missing in the Scene view
The camera preview window is missing in the Scene with URP Template.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP Template Project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" in Hierarchy.
The camera preview window is missing in the scene view.
The camera preview window is present in the scene view.
Working Fine in:
Tested on Package Version: 7.1.7, 7.1.1.
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property