Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Scene View] [URP] Camera preview window is missing in the Scene view
The camera preview window is missing in the Scene with URP Template.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP Template Project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" in Hierarchy.
The camera preview window is missing in the scene view.
The camera preview window is present in the scene view.
Working Fine in:
Tested on Package Version: 7.1.7, 7.1.1.
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled
- Unity terminates with error code 0 when an exception occurs while importing a package in bach mode