Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Scene View] [URP] Camera preview window is missing in the Scene view
The camera preview window is missing in the Scene with URP Template.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP Template Project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" in Hierarchy.
The camera preview window is missing in the scene view.
The camera preview window is present in the scene view.
Working Fine in:
Tested on Package Version: 7.1.7, 7.1.1.
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version