Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Scene View] Gizmo dropdown list button does not collapse the list once it is expanded
The gizmo dropdown list button in Scene view and Game view does not collapse the list after expanding it. Clicking anywhere else closes the list.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene View > Gizmo > Dropdown > Expand
Gizmo dropdown menu does not collapse
Gizmo dropdown menu should collapse the same way it expands
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs