Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Scene View] Gizmo dropdown list button does not collapse the list once it is expanded
The gizmo dropdown list button in Scene view and Game view does not collapse the list after expanding it. Clicking anywhere else closes the list.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene View > Gizmo > Dropdown > Expand
Gizmo dropdown menu does not collapse
Gizmo dropdown menu should collapse the same way it expands
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object