Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Scene View] Gizmo dropdown list button does not collapse the list once it is expanded
The gizmo dropdown list button in Scene view and Game view does not collapse the list after expanding it. Clicking anywhere else closes the list.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene View > Gizmo > Dropdown > Expand
Gizmo dropdown menu does not collapse
Gizmo dropdown menu should collapse the same way it expands
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes