Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.27f1, 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a9
Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# Go to "Details" section and add really long title and really long description;
# Go to "File" menu and select "New Scene";
# Find and select your created scene template with very long title and very long description;
# Play with the scroll.
Expected Result: User should be able to access all the title and description. Scrollbar should be displayed and should work, but only description section should be scrollable. Title section with Locate/Edit functions always should be displayed for the user. This section should be sticky. Added screenshots in the "Attachments" section.
Actual Result: Title section with its functions (Locate/Edit) becomes not accessible and user should scroll back when he wants to use them. Added screenshots in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2022.2.5f1
Note: This improvement depends from this bug
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)