Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2023.2.0a9
Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# Go to "Details" section and add really long title and really long description;
# Go to "File" menu and select "New Scene";
# Find and select your created scene template with very long title and very long description;
# Play with the scroll.
Expected Result: User should be able to access all the title and description. Scrollbar should be displayed and should work, but only description section should be scrollable. Title section with Locate/Edit functions always should be displayed for the user. This section should be sticky. Added screenshots in the "Attachments" section.
Actual Result: Title section with its functions (Locate/Edit) becomes not accessible and user should scroll back when he wants to use them. Added screenshots in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2022.2.5f1
Note: This improvement depends from this bug
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects