Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Scene Template has non functioning button
1. Create new project
2. Right click in project browser and choose Create Scene Template
3. Select created scene template
4. Click on Open button in the Inspector
After clicking the button nothing seems to happen.
Is this button supposed to be there? If yes, should it give a note about whatever it's doing, or what the issue is if there is one?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true