Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Scene Template has non functioning button
1. Create new project
2. Right click in project browser and choose Create Scene Template
3. Select created scene template
4. Click on Open button in the Inspector
After clicking the button nothing seems to happen.
Is this button supposed to be there? If yes, should it give a note about whatever it's doing, or what the issue is if there is one?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected