Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Scene Template has non functioning button
1. Create new project
2. Right click in project browser and choose Create Scene Template
3. Select created scene template
4. Click on Open button in the Inspector
After clicking the button nothing seems to happen.
Is this button supposed to be there? If yes, should it give a note about whatever it's doing, or what the issue is if there is one?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a6