Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Scene/Game View] Switching to 3D view while Navigating using Arrow keys in 2D view breaks the Navigation tool
Switching from 2D to 3D while navigating using arrow keys breaks the navigation tool and makes the scene camera go in the direction it was moving in, in 2D view.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project (3D Template)
2. Switch to 2D View
3. While Navigating with Arrow Key, Switch back to 3D view
4. Navigate in 3D view with Arrow Keys/Just press Right-click (To Enter Flythrough Mode)
Navigation only occurs in the direction it was moving in, in 2D View
Navigation direction in 3D view should depend on the current Arrow key input
1. Entering Flythrough mode(Right-click + WASD) also doesn't work till Q or E is used to move up or down.
2. Unable to test on versions 2018.2.0a6-8 and 2018.2.0b1-2 due to this issue https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1022564/
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.7f1, 2018.2.0b3
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected