Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.1b3
[Scene Management] Input filed of Layer's dropdown is overlapping with its Label (Layer) when a prefab of game object is created
In the prefab of game object, when Layers are selected from the dropdown then dropdown closes and it overlaps with Layer text
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a New project
2) Hierarchy > 3D Object > Cube
3) Create a Prefab.
4) Hierarchy > Cube > Inspector > Layer > TransperantFX .
Input filed of Layer's dropdown is overlapping with its Label (Layer)
Layer's dropdown and its Label (Layer) doesn't get overlaps on creating its prefab
Working fine in:
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time