Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Scene]m_RootOrder order being saved as a PrefabModification within the scene file has an incorrect value
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Create a new empty project. (Edit->Project Settings-> Editor->Asset Serialization Mode -> Force text)
2. Set file editor settings to "force text".
3. Add a prefab to the scene
4. Create a new GameObject within the scene
5. Move it above the prefab instance
6. Delete the GameObject, but leave the prefab instance
7. Save the scene
8. Open scene in the text editor
9. Check the value of m_RootOrder
10. m_RootOrder value of 1 instead of 0 for the prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete