Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Scene]m_RootOrder order being saved as a PrefabModification within the scene file has an incorrect value
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Create a new empty project. (Edit->Project Settings-> Editor->Asset Serialization Mode -> Force text)
2. Set file editor settings to "force text".
3. Add a prefab to the scene
4. Create a new GameObject within the scene
5. Move it above the prefab instance
6. Delete the GameObject, but leave the prefab instance
7. Save the scene
8. Open scene in the text editor
9. Check the value of m_RootOrder
10. m_RootOrder value of 1 instead of 0 for the prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build