Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Scene camera viewport does not match game camera even with the same settings
Scene view camera can get custom FOV specified since some 2019.x version, but that FOV setting does not match FOV of regular cameras. E.g. game view at FOV 60 is about the same as scene view FOV 90 (depending on scene view aspect ratio).
This is fixed in 2020.1 already, but would be nice to backport to 2019.3 too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete