Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Scene camera viewport does not match game camera even with the same settings
Scene view camera can get custom FOV specified since some 2019.x version, but that FOV setting does not match FOV of regular cameras. E.g. game view at FOV 60 is about the same as scene view FOV 90 (depending on scene view aspect ratio).
This is fixed in 2020.1 already, but would be nice to backport to 2019.3 too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project