Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Scene camera viewport does not match game camera even with the same settings
Scene view camera can get custom FOV specified since some 2019.x version, but that FOV setting does not match FOV of regular cameras. E.g. game view at FOV 60 is about the same as scene view FOV 90 (depending on scene view aspect ratio).
This is fixed in 2020.1 already, but would be nice to backport to 2019.3 too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset