Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Scene camera viewport does not match game camera even with the same settings
Scene view camera can get custom FOV specified since some 2019.x version, but that FOV setting does not match FOV of regular cameras. E.g. game view at FOV 60 is about the same as scene view FOV 90 (depending on scene view aspect ratio).
This is fixed in 2020.1 already, but would be nice to backport to 2019.3 too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets