Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Scene camera viewport does not match game camera even with the same settings
Scene view camera can get custom FOV specified since some 2019.x version, but that FOV setting does not match FOV of regular cameras. E.g. game view at FOV 60 is about the same as scene view FOV 90 (depending on scene view aspect ratio).
This is fixed in 2020.1 already, but would be nice to backport to 2019.3 too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer