Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Scene behaves different in the Editor than in the Standlone Build
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "Main"
- build it for Standalone
- play both the scene in the editor and the standalone
- press space to jump then press F to trigger the hover board
- hold left shift for speed
- notice that in the Standalone player the pads on the side jitter and the hoverboard is unstable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"