Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Saving Layout should ask for confirmation when layout name duplicates an existing one
Save your current Unity layout with any name. Change something in the layout. Choose to save it again. Last used name for the layout you just saved is already typed and selected. If you press save by mistake, the previous layout will be automatically overridden by the new one.
Expected: dialog box asking if I really want to override an existing layout
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed