Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Saving Layout should ask for confirmation when layout name duplicates an existing one
Save your current Unity layout with any name. Change something in the layout. Choose to save it again. Last used name for the layout you just saved is already typed and selected. If you press save by mistake, the previous layout will be automatically overridden by the new one.
Expected: dialog box asking if I really want to override an existing layout
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field