Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Saving Layout should ask for confirmation when layout name duplicates an existing one
Save your current Unity layout with any name. Change something in the layout. Choose to save it again. Last used name for the layout you just saved is already typed and selected. If you press save by mistake, the previous layout will be automatically overridden by the new one.
Expected: dialog box asking if I really want to override an existing layout
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material