Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Saving Layout should ask for confirmation when layout name duplicates an existing one
Save your current Unity layout with any name. Change something in the layout. Choose to save it again. Last used name for the layout you just saved is already typed and selected. If you press save by mistake, the previous layout will be automatically overridden by the new one.
Expected: dialog box asking if I really want to override an existing layout
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment