Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Saving Layout should ask for confirmation when layout name duplicates an existing one
Save your current Unity layout with any name. Change something in the layout. Choose to save it again. Last used name for the layout you just saved is already typed and selected. If you press save by mistake, the previous layout will be automatically overridden by the new one.
Expected: dialog box asking if I really want to override an existing layout
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance