Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Sampling the position of the GameObject with Update function does not yield the correct position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ConstraintBugReport.zip"
2. Open the "ConstraintBug" scene
3. Press Play
Expected results: Sphere follows "ConstraintBugTimeline" GameObject.
Actual results: Sphere visibly lags behind "ConstraintBugTimeline" GameObject.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh