Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Sampling the position of the GameObject with Update function does not yield the correct position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ConstraintBugReport.zip"
2. Open the "ConstraintBug" scene
3. Press Play
Expected results: Sphere follows "ConstraintBugTimeline" GameObject.
Actual results: Sphere visibly lags behind "ConstraintBugTimeline" GameObject.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3