Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Sampling the position of the GameObject with Update function does not yield the correct position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ConstraintBugReport.zip"
2. Open the "ConstraintBug" scene
3. Press Play
Expected results: Sphere follows "ConstraintBugTimeline" GameObject.
Actual results: Sphere visibly lags behind "ConstraintBugTimeline" GameObject.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved