Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Sampling the position of the GameObject with Update function does not yield the correct position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ConstraintBugReport.zip"
2. Open the "ConstraintBug" scene
3. Press Play
Expected results: Sphere follows "ConstraintBugTimeline" GameObject.
Actual results: Sphere visibly lags behind "ConstraintBugTimeline" GameObject.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details