Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Sampling the position of the GameObject with Update function does not yield the correct position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ConstraintBugReport.zip"
2. Open the "ConstraintBug" scene
3. Press Play
Expected results: Sphere follows "ConstraintBugTimeline" GameObject.
Actual results: Sphere visibly lags behind "ConstraintBugTimeline" GameObject.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode