Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Rotating root node of an animated model which uses Generic animation type has different results between Editor/PC and WebGL/Mac
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project
2. Load scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode and observe the Game view (or build for PC)
4. Now build for WebGL/Mac and launch
5. Observe the WebGL/Mac built version and compare to what was seen in Play mode/PC build.
Expected result: Animated models should face the same direction (rotation should be the same).
Actual result: Animated models face different direction (WebGL/Mac build compared to the Play mode/PC build).
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p2
Regression introduced somewhere between 2017.1.0a1 and 2017.1.0a3 (couldn't test a1, a2 because Saihai doesn't provide WebGL support installers)
Fixed in: 2017.1.1p2, 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)