Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Rotating root node of an animated model which uses Generic animation type has different results between Editor/PC and WebGL/Mac
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project
2. Load scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode and observe the Game view (or build for PC)
4. Now build for WebGL/Mac and launch
5. Observe the WebGL/Mac built version and compare to what was seen in Play mode/PC build.
Expected result: Animated models should face the same direction (rotation should be the same).
Actual result: Animated models face different direction (WebGL/Mac build compared to the Play mode/PC build).
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p2
Regression introduced somewhere between 2017.1.0a1 and 2017.1.0a3 (couldn't test a1, a2 because Saihai doesn't provide WebGL support installers)
Fixed in: 2017.1.1p2, 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts