Search Issue Tracker
Rotating an object with an interpolated rigidbody changes it's velocity under different VSync settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the "VSync Test" scene
3. Press V to toggle QualitySettings.vSyncCount between 0 and 2
4. Notice the changing velocity of the sphere
Expected result: interpolated rigidbody should not change it's velocity under different VSync settings
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.2p4
Regression since: 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position