Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Root values played by the Timeline that has a recorded track are incorrect when using SetAnimationClipSettings
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project from OC
2. In the Project window go to Scenes and open "Scene" scene
3. In the Hierarchy select Test Functions game object and click "Set Animation Clip Settings Publicly"
4. Go to Window -> Sequencing -> Timeline
5. Select Timeline game object in the Hierarchy
6. In the Timeline window move the Playhead to the right
Expected result: The animation starting position is identical to the one set with the "Set Animation Clip Settings Via Reflection" button in the Test Function game object
Actual result: The animation starting position is different from the one set with the "Set Animation Clip Settings Via Reflection" button in the Test Function game object
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.0a1
Note: Changing any Animation Clip Setting in the Debug mode makes the correct root values to be visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode