Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Root motion not apply when keyframing in animation window causing double transfrom issue when keyframing additionnal transform
When sampling an Animator that is in root motion, the effective root transform will be moved to reflect actual root motion. The MotionX functionality developed for Timeline will be used to achieve this.
This should simplify key framing workflow described in this bug/case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector