Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Root motion not apply when keyframing in animation window causing double transfrom issue when keyframing additionnal transform
When sampling an Animator that is in root motion, the effective root transform will be moved to reflect actual root motion. The MotionX functionality developed for Timeline will be used to achieve this.
This should simplify key framing workflow described in this bug/case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
- Inspector window's ObjectFields are not updating correctly
- Linker error when building with the MRTK Graphics Tools package and Managed Stripping Level is set to High