Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Root motion not apply when keyframing in animation window causing double transfrom issue when keyframing additionnal transform
When sampling an Animator that is in root motion, the effective root transform will be moved to reflect actual root motion. The MotionX functionality developed for Timeline will be used to achieve this.
This should simplify key framing workflow described in this bug/case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface