Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Root motion not apply when keyframing in animation window causing double transfrom issue when keyframing additionnal transform
When sampling an Animator that is in root motion, the effective root transform will be moved to reflect actual root motion. The MotionX functionality developed for Timeline will be used to achieve this.
This should simplify key framing workflow described in this bug/case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space