Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Root motion not apply when keyframing in animation window causing double transfrom issue when keyframing additionnal transform
When sampling an Animator that is in root motion, the effective root transform will be moved to reflect actual root motion. The MotionX functionality developed for Timeline will be used to achieve this.
This should simplify key framing workflow described in this bug/case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle