Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Rigidbody2D with interpolation set to interpolate has wrong rotation when setting transform.rotation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Rotate Test"
3. Run scene
4. Click any of the Rotate buttons and notice that all objects are rotated correctly except Rigidbody2D with Interpolation
Not reproducible with extrapolated rigidbody2D
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted