Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Rigidbody2D with interpolation set to interpolate has wrong rotation when setting transform.rotation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Rotate Test"
3. Run scene
4. Click any of the Rotate buttons and notice that all objects are rotated correctly except Rigidbody2D with Interpolation
Not reproducible with extrapolated rigidbody2D
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p4, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"