Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
Rigidbody2D interpolation does not take effect unless explicitly set either through code
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene and press play
- press the left and right keys and notice that only the game object called "Explicit Interpolated" actually has its movement interpolated
- click on the game object called "Supposed to be interpolated" and notice that the interpolation setting is marked to "Interpolate" but its movement is not interpolated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"