Search Issue Tracker
Right clicking animation curve keys should check if in curve area rect
Right now context menu is shown when releasing the mouse button, which means you can do this:
1. Right click a key.
2. Drag outside to the curve window.
3. Release mouse button.
This gives you the context menu option as if you had right clicked the curve window.
If it shows it on mouse down this will no longer be a problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)