Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Reverb Zones process audio in parallel with audio sources
- Open attached "AudioReverbZoneTest" package and load "MainScene"
- Select the Main Camera where the Audio Source is attached
- Hit Play and observe that you hear a looping sound
- Turn on the High Pass Filter in Inspector
- Hit Play in the editor and observe that all frequencies are cut out
- Turn on the Audio Reverb Filter
- Hit Play in the editor and observe that you can not hear anything
- Now turn on the Audio Reverb Zone
- Hit Play in the editor and observe that you can now hear the Audio Source, meaning that the applied High Pass Filter is bypassed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'