Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
Reusing unity generated AndroidManifest.xml prevents the application to find data when splitting the .apk
1. Download "Split.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Go to File -> Build Settings... and click Player Settings...
3. Check "Split Application Binary" to true in Publishing Settings
4. Build and Run
5. Open the app and tap on the screen
Expected: skull images appear on the screen
Actual: the buggy image appears
Reproduced on: 2017.1.5f1; 2017.2.3p2; 2017.4.8f1; 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.1f1; 2018.3.0a6
Xiaomi Mi 5, Android: 6.0.1
Google Pixel, Android: 8.1.0
Samsung Galaxy S9, Android: 8.0.0
Vivo Xplay6, Android: 7.1.1
Fixed on: 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project