Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
Reusing unity generated AndroidManifest.xml prevents the application to find data when splitting the .apk
1. Download "Split.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Go to File -> Build Settings... and click Player Settings...
3. Check "Split Application Binary" to true in Publishing Settings
4. Build and Run
5. Open the app and tap on the screen
Expected: skull images appear on the screen
Actual: the buggy image appears
Reproduced on: 2017.1.5f1; 2017.2.3p2; 2017.4.8f1; 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.1f1; 2018.3.0a6
Xiaomi Mi 5, Android: 6.0.1
Google Pixel, Android: 8.1.0
Samsung Galaxy S9, Android: 8.0.0
Vivo Xplay6, Android: 7.1.1
Fixed on: 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone