Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Return 'Report a bug' to Help menu
1. What happened
There's enough free space in the Help menu to have separate 'Report a bug' menu item. Having it there would speed up bug reporting for QA as it takes a number of seconds for 'Troubleshooter' to load. Also, the first time I've tried to access the bug reporter, I was stuck with the menu missing. And I can imagine that many of our users will find themselves in the like situation. And it is not good to do such things to our users.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Main menu > Help
Only 'Troubleshoot Issue' is available
Expected: Add 'Report a bug' menu item.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock