Search Issue Tracker
[OpenGLCore] Result of Graphics.Blit in Coroutines becomes black in Builds with full screen mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project in the attached "20190410_bug_minimal.zip"
2. Make sure OpenGLCore is on top of graphics API list in PlayerSettings
3. Build standalone player
4. Run the player in full screen mode (uncheck Windowed)
5. Observe the quad
-> Quad is black (wrong)
6. Run the player again in windowed mode (check Windowed)
7. Observe the quad
-> Quad is yellow (correct)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a11, 2019.3.0a3
Note: The issue does not reproduce with other Graphics APIs ( Vulkan DX11 DX12 ). On 2017.4 Editor is also affected.
Note: The bug is gone if I use "yield return null" instead of "yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame()"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle