Search Issue Tracker
[OpenGLCore] Result of Graphics.Blit in Coroutines becomes black in Builds with full screen mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project in the attached "20190410_bug_minimal.zip"
2. Make sure OpenGLCore is on top of graphics API list in PlayerSettings
3. Build standalone player
4. Run the player in full screen mode (uncheck Windowed)
5. Observe the quad
-> Quad is black (wrong)
6. Run the player again in windowed mode (check Windowed)
7. Observe the quad
-> Quad is yellow (correct)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a11, 2019.3.0a3
Note: The issue does not reproduce with other Graphics APIs ( Vulkan DX11 DX12 ). On 2017.4 Editor is also affected.
Note: The bug is gone if I use "yield return null" instead of "yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame()"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors