Search Issue Tracker
[OpenGLCore] Result of Graphics.Blit in Coroutines becomes black in Builds with full screen mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project in the attached "20190410_bug_minimal.zip"
2. Make sure OpenGLCore is on top of graphics API list in PlayerSettings
3. Build standalone player
4. Run the player in full screen mode (uncheck Windowed)
5. Observe the quad
-> Quad is black (wrong)
6. Run the player again in windowed mode (check Windowed)
7. Observe the quad
-> Quad is yellow (correct)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a11, 2019.3.0a3
Note: The issue does not reproduce with other Graphics APIs ( Vulkan DX11 DX12 ). On 2017.4 Editor is also affected.
Note: The bug is gone if I use "yield return null" instead of "yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame()"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file