Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Resources.UnloadAsset throws error when used on ScriptableObject in Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project which makes use of Resources.UnloadAsset on ScriptableObject
2. If you try to unload ScriptableObject error will be logged:
UnloadAsset may only be used on individual assets and can not be used on GameObject's / Components or AssetBundles
This is not reproducible with WP8 and Windows Standalone builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable