Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
If you right click at the top of the Inspector window of a preset and select Reset, it will remove the preset type from the preset rendering it useless. You should not be able to reset a preset.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Find RigidBody2D.preset in the project view and select it
4. In the Inspector, right click by the preset name and select Reset
You should not be able to reset the preset.
The preset is reset and the type is removed. The preset can no longer be used and must be deleted.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2018.3.12, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate