Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
If you right click at the top of the Inspector window of a preset and select Reset, it will remove the preset type from the preset rendering it useless. You should not be able to reset a preset.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Find RigidBody2D.preset in the project view and select it
4. In the Inspector, right click by the preset name and select Reset
You should not be able to reset the preset.
The preset is reset and the type is removed. The preset can no longer be used and must be deleted.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2018.3.12, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project