Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
If you right click at the top of the Inspector window of a preset and select Reset, it will remove the preset type from the preset rendering it useless. You should not be able to reset a preset.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Find RigidBody2D.preset in the project view and select it
4. In the Inspector, right click by the preset name and select Reset
You should not be able to reset the preset.
The preset is reset and the type is removed. The preset can no longer be used and must be deleted.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2018.3.12, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface