Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.13f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a6
Reordering handles don't appear in the ListView
Expected: The list view items have reordering handles.
Actual: they don't. User can't reorder the llist.
Repro code attached. Add it to a project, add the Testy behaviour to a Game object, add some items. Observe the absence of reorder handles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode