Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.13f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a6
Reordering handles don't appear in the ListView
Expected: The list view items have reordering handles.
Actual: they don't. User can't reorder the llist.
Repro code attached. Add it to a project, add the Testy behaviour to a Game object, add some items. Observe the absence of reorder handles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine