Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[RenderTexture] Render Texture gets gradually darker
1. Run attached project
2. Select the "testScript" GameObject, on this you can see that each "Center Camera Target" gets gradually darker (target 0 is a cube map, this is then copied to 2 and 2 is copied to 3)
3. Open EditorCapture folder and notice that one capture is darker than the other (they should be identical)
Everything works as expected with build project.
Reproducible: 5.4.0a5 (6b220773f9c9), 5.3.0p1 (1e2decc4fa01), 5.2.3f1 (f3d16a1fa2dd), 5.1.4f1 (36d0f3617432),
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback