Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[RenderTexture] Render Texture gets gradually darker
1. Run attached project
2. Select the "testScript" GameObject, on this you can see that each "Center Camera Target" gets gradually darker (target 0 is a cube map, this is then copied to 2 and 2 is copied to 3)
3. Open EditorCapture folder and notice that one capture is darker than the other (they should be identical)
Everything works as expected with build project.
Reproducible: 5.4.0a5 (6b220773f9c9), 5.3.0p1 (1e2decc4fa01), 5.2.3f1 (f3d16a1fa2dd), 5.1.4f1 (36d0f3617432),
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website