Search Issue Tracker
RenderTexture is flipped upside down when using "RenderTextureDescriptor"
1. Open "1129666" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Double Click "CustomDrawer" -> "CustomDrawer (Script)" -> "Rendertexture" -> "CustomRT"
4. Notice that the RenderTexture is flipped upside down
5. Uncomment line 25 and Comment line 24 in "CustomDrawer" script and repeat steps 2 and 3
6. Notice that the RenderTexture is not flipped
Expected Result: Uniform behavior in how RenderTexture is rendered
Actual Result: RenderTexture is flipped upside down when using "RenderTextureDescriptor"
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.7f1, 2017.4.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors