Search Issue Tracker
RenderTexture is flipped upside down when using "RenderTextureDescriptor"
1. Open "1129666" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Double Click "CustomDrawer" -> "CustomDrawer (Script)" -> "Rendertexture" -> "CustomRT"
4. Notice that the RenderTexture is flipped upside down
5. Uncomment line 25 and Comment line 24 in "CustomDrawer" script and repeat steps 2 and 3
6. Notice that the RenderTexture is not flipped
Expected Result: Uniform behavior in how RenderTexture is rendered
Actual Result: RenderTexture is flipped upside down when using "RenderTextureDescriptor"
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.7f1, 2017.4.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle