Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[RenderMode] The new "None" render mode should probably hide the unnecessary properties from the Renderer.
No project/repro steps necessary.
Setting the render mode to "None" (new feature) should probably hide the properties which are no longer relevant:
- Particle material
- Vertex streams
- Pivot offset
- Sorting (mode, fudge, later, etc.)
- Cast Shadows
- Receive Shadows
- Min/Max particle size
- not a regression, addition request to new feature.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()