Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[RenderMode] The new "None" render mode should probably hide the unnecessary properties from the Renderer.
No project/repro steps necessary.
Setting the render mode to "None" (new feature) should probably hide the properties which are no longer relevant:
- Particle material
- Vertex streams
- Pivot offset
- Sorting (mode, fudge, later, etc.)
- Cast Shadows
- Receive Shadows
- Min/Max particle size
- not a regression, addition request to new feature.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity