Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[RenderMode] The new "None" render mode should probably hide the unnecessary properties from the Renderer.
No project/repro steps necessary.
Setting the render mode to "None" (new feature) should probably hide the properties which are no longer relevant:
- Particle material
- Vertex streams
- Pivot offset
- Sorting (mode, fudge, later, etc.)
- Cast Shadows
- Receive Shadows
- Min/Max particle size
- not a regression, addition request to new feature.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0