Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[RenderMode] The new "None" render mode should probably hide the unnecessary properties from the Renderer.
No project/repro steps necessary.
Setting the render mode to "None" (new feature) should probably hide the properties which are no longer relevant:
- Particle material
- Vertex streams
- Pivot offset
- Sorting (mode, fudge, later, etc.)
- Cast Shadows
- Receive Shadows
- Min/Max particle size
- not a regression, addition request to new feature.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button