Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[RenderMode] The new "None" render mode should probably hide the unnecessary properties from the Renderer.
No project/repro steps necessary.
Setting the render mode to "None" (new feature) should probably hide the properties which are no longer relevant:
- Particle material
- Vertex streams
- Pivot offset
- Sorting (mode, fudge, later, etc.)
- Cast Shadows
- Receive Shadows
- Min/Max particle size
- not a regression, addition request to new feature.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance