Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Rendering using HDR Output with GraphicsSettings HDR disabled caused incorrect rendering
GraphicsSettings HDR support is enabled by default on most platforms (except mobile). If it is disabled but HDR output (PlayerSettings) is enabled the rec709->bt2020pq conversion is skipped and the resultes are wrong.
Note that is a corner case and using the combination of settings is most likely not desired.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display