Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Rendering using HDR Output with GraphicsSettings HDR disabled caused incorrect rendering
GraphicsSettings HDR support is enabled by default on most platforms (except mobile). If it is disabled but HDR output (PlayerSettings) is enabled the rec709->bt2020pq conversion is skipped and the resultes are wrong.
Note that is a corner case and using the combination of settings is most likely not desired.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name