Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Rendering using HDR Output with GraphicsSettings HDR disabled caused incorrect rendering
GraphicsSettings HDR support is enabled by default on most platforms (except mobile). If it is disabled but HDR output (PlayerSettings) is enabled the rec709->bt2020pq conversion is skipped and the resultes are wrong.
Note that is a corner case and using the combination of settings is most likely not desired.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime