Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Rendering using HDR Output with GraphicsSettings HDR disabled caused incorrect rendering
GraphicsSettings HDR support is enabled by default on most platforms (except mobile). If it is disabled but HDR output (PlayerSettings) is enabled the rec709->bt2020pq conversion is skipped and the resultes are wrong.
Note that is a corner case and using the combination of settings is most likely not desired.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode