Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Rendering using HDR Output with GraphicsSettings HDR disabled caused incorrect rendering
GraphicsSettings HDR support is enabled by default on most platforms (except mobile). If it is disabled but HDR output (PlayerSettings) is enabled the rec709->bt2020pq conversion is skipped and the resultes are wrong.
Note that is a corner case and using the combination of settings is most likely not desired.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- [Android][URP]The Player frame rate is 25-50% lower than 60 when on Android
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property