Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.15f1, 2023.2.4f1, 2023.3.0a17
Rendering layers trigger DepthnormalPrePass when using Decal and Full Screen Pass render features
1. Open the attached “DepthNormalsPrePass.zip” project
2. Open the “Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity” Scene
3. Open the Frame Debugger window (Window > Analysis > Frame debugger)
4. Enable the Frame Debugger by pressing the “Enable” button in the upper-left corner
5. Observe the events tree on the left side of the Frame Debugger window
Expected result: “DepthNormalPrepass” is not present in the events tree
Actual result: “DepthNormalPrepass” event is present
Reproducible with: 2022.3.13f1, 2023.1.20f1, 2023.2.0b18, 2023.3.0a14
Couldn’t test with: 2021.3.31f1 (Full Screen Pass renderer feature is not available)
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro (22H2)
Not reproducible on: No other environment tested
Note: Full Screen Pass and Decal renderer features have to be enabled in the Universal Renderer Asset for the reproduction to occur
MSAA is not enabled. The DepthNormalPrepass texture is not used subsequently in the pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"