Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
[UIR] Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
-Open Unity with the one of the specified GPU, driver and graphics API
-Open the Package Manager
-The Window should display normally
Observed Symptoms (any combination of these):
-Contains white rectangles
-Content is stretched/offset
-Window is blank (nothing displayed)
Other windows may be affected by this issue as well. For instance, the scrollbar of the inspector may be offset. Only UIToolkit content is affected, IMGUI content draws normally.
- DirectX 11
- Intel HD Graphics 620
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics (ID=0x8a5a)
Broken from 184.108.40.20630
Fixed from 220.127.116.1166
- Use OpenGL or Vulkan
- Upgrade Intel Drivers to 18.104.22.16866+
- Downgrade Intel Drivers to anything older than 22.214.171.12430
- Use discrete GPU instead of integrated GPU
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy