Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[Renderer] Particle normals direction is incorrect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "/Scenes/particleNormalTestScene"
3. Run it
4. Notice that white dot appears at the center of each particle
Note: Attaching shader to, for example, plane, yields correct result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small