Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[Renderer] Particle normals direction is incorrect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "/Scenes/particleNormalTestScene"
3. Run it
4. Notice that white dot appears at the center of each particle
Note: Attaching shader to, for example, plane, yields correct result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"