Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[Renderer] Particle normals direction is incorrect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "/Scenes/particleNormalTestScene"
3. Run it
4. Notice that white dot appears at the center of each particle
Note: Attaching shader to, for example, plane, yields correct result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up