Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[Renderer] Particle normals direction is incorrect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "/Scenes/particleNormalTestScene"
3. Run it
4. Notice that white dot appears at the center of each particle
Note: Attaching shader to, for example, plane, yields correct result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset