Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[Renderer] Particle normals direction is incorrect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "/Scenes/particleNormalTestScene"
3. Run it
4. Notice that white dot appears at the center of each particle
Note: Attaching shader to, for example, plane, yields correct result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete