Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Renderer] GPU Instancing glitches out mesh particles when a standard particle shader is initially assigned
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. Drag the AssignMe material from the project window onto the particle system
3. Observe glitch
- not a regression, happens in 2018.1, where the feature was introduced.
- i think we can fix it by hooking into the SetDirty call on the SetMaterial. either make it virtual and override it, or hook into whatever it causes to be called (was it UpdateRenderer or something?)
- basically we need to reset the vertex streams hash to 0, to forceit to be recalculated, whenever the material changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object