Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RenderDoc] Compute Shader Dispatch Calls do not show in the Event Log
1) Open the project and main.scene in it
2) Load RenderDoc on the Game View
3) Press play and capture the frame with RenderDoc icon
4) Also, notice there are a lot of log messages in the console of Unity
5) In the RenderDoc investigate the captured frame's Event log
6) Notice, that there are no calls from scripts captured (in this case -no Shader Dispatch Calls from Update())
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b2; 5.3.1p3
Cannot load RenderDoc in earlier versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown